Sick Day

Hello! I am sick. I can't talk or breath through my nose without going into a coughing fit. At least the headache's gone down! A bit. Barely.
So yeah, I probably won't write that much today. I feel horrible.
Tip of the Day: If your throat is sore from coughing, gurgle warm salt water! And drink some honey lemon water (lemon pulp and honey mixed with hot water).

Yeah, I really can't concentrate on much right now. I've got to study for a quiz tomorrow as well. So, to sort of fill in the space, I'll put some book recommendations down below!

Slice of Life
Out of My Mind (I still get emotional at the end)
Counting By 7's (I'm just always emotional with this book)
Because of Mr. Terupt (My 5th grade teacher had read this, and it's always stuck)

Historical Fiction
Between Shades of Grey (I cried)
The Book Thief (I still cry every time I read this)
The Secret Life of Bees (The mood of the book is very nice)
Little House in the Woods  (Memory Lane)


Other (because I'm too lazy to sort these out)
Any Dan Brown novel (Prepare to be mind blown and confused at the same time)
I Am Number Four
Lockwood and Co. Series (I'm not sure if The Empty Grave is the last book. I sure hope not)

Personal Favourites
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Hobbit (I'm a Tolkien fan)
Harry Potter Series (can't go wrong with Harry Potter)
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The 13th Reality Series

Currently Reading or To Be Read
A Streetcar Named Desire (It's a screenplay formatted book, but it's very well written)
The Bear and the Nightingale
Origin
The Inner Game of Tennis (Not really a book. It's more of a guide)
The Mysterious Benedict Society (SUE ME. I'VE NEVER READ IT BEFORE)
Company of Liars (I'd found this one in my aunt's collection. I don't really know what to expect)
Gone With the Wind
Jane Eyre

For Optimal Reading Experience:
- Hot Tea
- Warm Blanket
- A Nice Armchair
- Preferably a Chilly Day

Comments

Popular Posts